Last Updated: August 2021
Thank you for visitin LuckWord2021! We respect your concerns about privacy and appreciate your trust and confidence in us.
Our company located at 157 E Ridge Dr, Athens, OH 45701, U.S. (referred as “we”, “us”, “our” below).
1. The Types of Personal Information We Use
This section describes the different types of personal information we collect from you and how we collect it.
The following is a high-level summary of the types of personal information we use:
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when you use our application and services.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information sent by your browser when you access our service or access the service by or through your mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
We allow you to create an account and log in to use the service through the following third-party social media services:
If you decide to register through or grant us access to a third-party social media service, we may collect personal data related to your account with the third-party social media service, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
Information Collected while Using the Application
When using our application, in order to provide functions of our application, we may collect with your prior permission:
• Information about your location
We use this information to provide features of our service, improve and customize our service. The information may be uploaded to the company's servers and/or a service provider's server, or simply stored on your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time through your device settings.
2. How We Store and Share Your Personal Information
Only where reasonably necessary will we share your personal information with third parties. Situations where this occur are:
· Third parties that provide services in support of the application identified in this policy on their servers for the purpose of supporting communication in relation to your enquiries. All companies providing services for us are prohibited from retaining, using, or disclosing your personal information for any purpose other than providing us with their services.
· Regulators, judicial authorities and law enforcement agencies, and other third parties for safety, security, or compliance with the law. There are circumstances in which we are legally required to disclose information about you to authorities, such as to comply with a legal obligation or processes, enforce our terms, address issues relating to security or fraud, or protect our users. These disclosures may be made with or without your consent, and with or without notice, in compliance with the terms of valid legal process such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant. We are usually prohibited from notifying you of any such disclosures by the terms of the legal process. We may seek your consent to disclose information in response to a governmental entity’s request when that governmental entity has not provided the required subpoena, court order, or search warrant. We may also disclose your information to:
o enforce our terms and conditions and other agreements, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
o detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
o protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
· A third party that acquires all or substantially all of us or our business. We may also disclose your information to third parties if we either: (a) sell, transfer, merge, consolidate or re-organize any part(s) of our business, or merge with, acquire or form a joint venture with, any other business, in which case we may disclose your data to any prospective buyer, new owner, or other third party involved in such change to our business; or (b) sell or transfer any of our assets, in which case the information we hold about you may be sold as part of those assets and may be transferred to any prospective buyer, new owner, or other third party involved in such sale or transfer.
4. The Security of Your Personal Information
We are committed to maintaining the privacy and integrity of your personal information no matter where it is stored. We have information security and access policies that limit access to our systems and technology, and we protect data through the use of technological protection measures such as encryption.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement and maintain reasonable measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted through the Website or otherwise via the Internet; any transmission is at your own risk.
5. Data Retention
We do not keep your data for longer than is necessary unless we are required to do so under law. We will retain your information as follows:
· If we are required to retain your information beyond the retention periods set out above, for example to comply with applicable laws, we will store it separately from other types of personal information.
6. Your Rights
You have legal rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you (to the extent permitted under applicable laws and regulations). You may request access or corrections to the data we process about you. A reasonable fee may be chargeable by us for complying with a data access request.
To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Contact & Complaints
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal information, please contact us in the first instance at email@example.com and we will endeavor to deal with your request as soon as possible.